The Importance Of Professional Photography
Have you ever opened your favourite glossy and seen dark, blurry and stretched product images?
No? Neither have we.
If you’ve been on the fence about the benefits of professional product photography for your business, this post is for you….
.Good quality photography will take your brand to the next level and open so many more doors for your business in terms of PR, as well as converting attention into customers when you use your imagery in marketing and social media.
- 99.99% of journalists and media outlets will only accept high-quality, high-resolution images.
- Professional photography captures your brand in a way that amateur photography simply cannot, making it more irresistible to your target market.
- Investing in your photography is investing in your brand. And when you do that, you’re telling the world that you’re here to make an impact.
.Top reasons to work with a professional photographer:
- Professional photographers can help you realise your vision. If you have an idea you’re struggling to make reality, a professional will translate what’s in your head to something your customers will love.
- Professionals look at things from a business perspective; what will work best for your target market.
- If you’re not ‘creative’ then paying a professional can save you valuable time (and your time is money, too) meaning you will have customer-facing content much faster than if you carry on trying to reach a solution on your own.
What to look for in a professional photographer:
- Someone who has (preferably) worked in your industry before.
- Has testimonials and examples of work from past clients. Asking around for a local photographer can be a great place to start, as people are more than happy to share good (and warn of bad) professionals.
- Someone who has an online presence. A website isn’t everything, but it does show a certain amount of credibility.
Images, photos and logos need to look professional: there’s no two ways about it.
But, that doesn’t mean you have to hire a professional.
Instead, what it means that if you can’t get your visual content up to the same standard as your reputation and competitors by doing it on your own, then you really ought to hire someone to help maximise your business potential.
We’re here to help.
We work with professional photographers & designers and can happily recommend our contacts to you if you require. Call us on 01305 783222 for a confidential discussion.